Glycron is designed for diabetics with type 2 diabetes that do not require insulin injections. This pill assists the pancreas in releasing enough insulin into the system. When this works properly, an individual that has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes will not need any insulin. There are some patients that require both pills and insulin to maintain their healthy system. The Glycron medication is created to stimulate the pancreas tissue for insulin production. This method along with the proper diet and exercise regiment can control and maintain safe levels of blood sugar in the system.
It is important to use this medication as directed by an individual’s doctor. Unless a physician specifically directs a person to take more than one kind of diabetic pill, do not mix them. Checking blood sugar often will allow an individual to keep their glucose levels at the recommended range. The Glycron medication is typically taken once a day in the morning with food. However, depending on an individual’s lifestyle, twice a day may be prescribed. Always follow the doctor’s orders on taking medication. The physician will watch the patient closely to see if they need to take a higher dose. Keeping a record of blood sugar levels as well as the time of day and activity will assist the doctor in a person’s routine as well as overall health.
Side effects are common among different types of patients. Some are not as severe as others. If any side effects persist or worsen, it is a good idea to seek medical advice. An individual may wish to discuss their problems with a doctor as well if they are experiencing unpleasant occurrences that are not relieved in a timely manner.
- An individual may experience stomach issues. These could be mild discomfort, heartburn, vomiting or weight gain. If these symptoms linger for a period of time or become worse, contact a medical care provider immediately.
- A person may feel hungry even after they just consumed a meal. Unexplained taste in the mouth may be another side effect of the Glycron medication. These are not very serious unless it is a continual problem.
- Rare reactions may occur. If any of these symptoms are apparent, seek medical assistance immediately. These can included but are not limited to high fevers, a jaundice appearance, overly tired or changes in mood. An individual may also experience; unusual swelling, large rashes or bruises that come on suddenly.
- The Glycron pills are designed to manage high glucose levels. That will in turn lower the blood sugar levels. If an individual is experiencing warning signs of low levels, test this with a meter. When they are lower than the recommend range, eat a hard piece of candy and wait 30 minutes. When candy is not available pure sugar, honey or anything with a large amount of sugar can be substituted. Retest the glucose. If the levels are still low, seek medical attention.
- It is extremely rare to have an allergic reaction to the Glycron medication. However, if a person is feeling dizzy, having a hard time breathing or massive swelling, contact a health care provider right away.
An individual may require a higher dose if certain aspects are present. Stress and sickness can affect blood sugar levels immensely. A person may change their eating habits, not be able to exercise properly or the person’s system reacts differently and will not produce the correct amount of insulin. An expected mother needs to keep their blood sugar levels as stable ass possible. However, the Glycron medication should only be used when absolutely necessary. Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the doctor right away. They will explain in detail how to keep a person’s body safe and healthy.