A low carb recipe for chicken marsala.
Chicken Marsala Low Carb Diabetic Recipe
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon shallot, diced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 4 whole mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup beef demi-glace
- In a hot pan, saute the sliced chicken breast in a small spoon of butter or olive oil.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the chopped shallots, garlic, and sliced mushrooms. Stir in about 1/2 cup marsala wine and 1/2 cup demi-glace.
- Let the sauce reduce until it’s nice and creamy by stirring the mixture.
- Taste it, add salt (50/50 salt) or pepper, and serve.