1 (6 oz.) Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
2 T. Butter
1 C. Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
1/4 C. Chopped Scallions
1 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
2 T. White Wine
2 T. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Drain artichoke marinade into a 10 inch ovenproof skillet. Add butter and melt.
2. Sauté mushrooms until golden. Add artichoke hearts and scallion, tossing until heated through. Turn heat to medium.
3. Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended. Pour over mushroom mixture. Do Not Stir. Cook slowly until sides are bubbly.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is browned and eggs are set.
5. Serve directly from skillet. Makes 4 servings.