1 Spaghetti Squash, Quartered
1 cup Water
1 1/2 cup Shredded Zucchini
1/2 cup Diced Tomato
1/3 cup Sliced Green Onions
4 tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Basil
1/4 tsp. Dill
1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Place the squash, cut side up, in a Dutch oven. Add the water. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 13 to 17 minutes, or until squash fibers pull apart easily with a fork.
- Remove the squash from the pan and drain well.
- Scoop out and discard the seeds. Using 2 forks, fluff the flesh into strands.
- In a steamer basket over simmering water, steam the zucchini, covered, for 3 minutes; remove from the heat.
- Discard the cooking liquid from the Dutch oven and dry the pan well.
- Add the squash, zucchini, tomatoes, and green onions to the pan. Stir in the Parmesan, lemon juice, basil, fill, and pepper. Toss well to coat with sauce. Cook 1 minute over medium-high heat.