4 Egg Whites
1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Herbs (a combination of any or all of the following fresh herbs may be used: basil, tarragon, thyme, parsley and chives) or 1 1/2 teaspoon Dried Herbs
1 tablespoon Low Fat Parmesan Cheese
1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl & Whisk eggs slightly
2. Add 1 tablespoon of herbs to egg mixture and mix well
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat. Pour egg in mixture and slices mushrooms.
4. When eggs begin to set, left edges with spatula and tilt skillet to let uncooked egg run to the bottom; sprinkle parmesan cheese over omelet.
5. Continue cooking omelet over low heat; when cooked to an even consistency, fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook until fluffy.