2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 ounces Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
1 pound Thin Asparagus
2 Large Hard Boiled Eggs, Coarsely Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly brush 1 teaspoon olive oil on a large baking sheet.
2. Arrange the prosciutto in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
4. Cool the prosciutto and crumble into large pieces. Snap off the ends of the asparagus.
5. Fill a large nonstick skillet with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and asparagus. Cook the asparagus for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender and drain.
7. Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Top the asparagus with the eggs and prosciutto.