3/4 C. Chopped Avocado 1/3 C. Sour Cream 2 T. Chopped Green Chile 1 T. Chopped Scallion 1 tsp. Lemon Juice 1/4 tsp. Salt Dash Of Tabasco Sauce 2 T. Butter Or Margarine 6 Beaten Eggs 1 C. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
2. In a 10 inch ovenproof skillet, melt the butter over medium heat pour eggs into the skillet and cook 3 to 5 minutes, lifting eggs to allow the uncooked portion to flow underneath.
3. Remove from heat; sprinkle egg evenly with cheese and place skillet in a 325ÂºF oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.
4. Spread avocado mixture on top 1/2 omelet and return it to the oven for 5 to 7 minutes. Fold the omelet in half to serve.
6 Extra Large Eggs 1/4 tsp. Salt 1/8 tsp. Pepper 1/4 lb Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese, Coarsely Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350ÂºF. Put butter in a 9 inch round metal cake pan in the oven just long enough to melt but not brown; remove and swirl butter to coat bottom and sides of pan.
2. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper to blend. Pour into prepared pan and place in oven.
3. When mixture begins to set, in about 5 minutes, draw a large spoon or spatula around sides and bottom of the pan to form large curds. Repeat process at 1 minute intervals for 2 or 3 times, depending on how set you want eggs.
4. Remove from pan with sweeping motions of the spoon or spatula, and fold in mozzarella.
8 Ounces Bulk Italian Sausage 1 cup Chopped Green Pepper 1 teaspoon Fennel Seed 8 Eggs 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Part Skim Ricotta Cheese 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder 1 small Tomato, Thinly Sliced 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a 10 inch omelet pan or skillet with ovenproof handleover, put over medium heat, cook sausage, green pepper and fennel seed, stirring to break sausage apart, until sausage is browned, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain well. Return to pan.
2. In medium bowl, beat together eggs, ricotta cheese and garlic powder until blended. 3. Pour into pan over sausage mixture. Cover. Cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Broil about 6 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges and serve from pan or slide from pan onto serving platter.
4 Egg Whites 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Herbs (a combination of any or all of the following fresh herbs may be used: basil, tarragon, thyme, parsley and chives) or 1 1/2 teaspoon Dried Herbs Sliced Mushrooms 1 tablespoon Low Fat Parmesan Cheese
1. Place egg whites in mixing bowl & Whisk eggs slightly
2. Add 1 tablespoon of herbs to egg mixture and mix well
3. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set it over low heat. Pour egg in mixture and slices mushrooms.
4. When eggs begin to set, left edges with spatula and tilt skillet to let uncooked egg run to the bottom; sprinkle parmesan cheese over omelet.
5. Continue cooking omelet over low heat; when cooked to an even consistency, fold the omelet over into a half circle and cook until fluffy.
1. Knead all ingredients together until well blended.
2. Shape into patties or meat loaf or stuff into sausage casings.
3. Make a large roll or tie off in 5 to 18-inch links with string.
4. Refrigerate in airtight containers for 2 to 3 days to allow flavors to blend. If you plan to use the sausage immediately, the spices will not be as strong. You may substitute 3/4 lb ground beef for half the pork, or red wine for the vinegar. Do not use rice vinegar. This sausage will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 weeks. Or you can freeze it.